Oahu Helicopter Ride Doors Off with Landing
The best way to see the beaty of Oahu is from an aerial perspective.
Doors Off with Special Stop Oahu Helicopter Ride
Incredible Aerial Ocean Views
Helicopter Views of Honolulu
Stop and Pop the Question?
Discover the tranquility and magnificence of the natural landscapes of O'ahu from above with Paradise Helicopters' Waterfall & Valley Explorer tour.
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- 55-Minute Helicopter Ride
- Doors Off Helicopter Experience
- Landing with Spectaculare View
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred WaterFalls)
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Pearl Harbor
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Ko‘olau Mountains
12:30pm Check-in At Our Kapolei West O'ahu location
1:40pm Secluded Landing
2:00pm Return to Airport
Oahu Doors Off Helicopter Ride w/ Landing
Uncover the breathtaking aerial perspectives of the thousand-foot Kaliuwa‘a, also known as Sacred Falls, a location that has remained off-limits to the public since 1999. Witness the striking ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, areas entirely unreachable by road.
Furthermore, during your aerial journey, you will soar over Kāne‘ohe Bay and the legendary surf breaks of the renowned North Shore, making these sights essential stops on any adventurous exploration!
Know before you book:
- *Flight times are approximate, do not include check-in time, and total times may vary depending on weather conditions and where the best sights are at the time of your tour.
- *Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower A Paradise Helicopters shuttle van will meet you and take you through the security gate to our helicopter pad and hangar. Free parking is available